Tadaga Super 60 mg is used to treat impotence or erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. This drug also may be prescribed if you are suffering from pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) or benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). While Tadalafil is the main active ingredient Tadaga Super 60 mg contains other inactive ingredients such as lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, and others. Erectile dysfunction occurs when males lose their ability to get and maintain an erection. Tadaga Super 60 mg helps men recover the ability to obtain hard and long-lasting erections.
The manufacturer of Tadaga Super 60 mg is Centurion Laboratories.
How Does Tadaga Super 60 mg Work?
Tadalafil belongs to a class of PDE-5 inhibitors. PDE-5 is responsible to get the penis to its normal state after sexual intercourse. Tadalafil is blocking the action of the PDE-5 enzyme, which leads to prolonged erection during sex, roughly 4-6 hours. In addition, it improves the flow of the blood in the penis causing an erection. These tablets work only with sexual stimulation.
You need a glass of water to swallow the tablet. Do not chew or crush the pill while swallowing. Beverages such as grapefruit juice and alcohol should not be used to administer this medicine because you may get delayed effects or even severe adverse reactions.
This medicine comes in different strengths. Doctors will assess your health conditions and will prescribe the medicine that is right for you. Check the dosages below:
Sometimes, you may forget about this medicine and miss a dose and it is advised to take the dose as soon as possible. However, if it is near the time for the next dose, simply skip the missed dose and continue the treatment with the next scheduled dose. In addition, it is not advised to administer a double dose the next time to catch up because it may lead to severe adverse reactions.
In case, you administer more tablets than is allowed by your doctor, you may experience an overdose. Symptoms of overdose include breathing problems, passing out, severe dizziness, slow or irregular heartbeat, and others. Interrupt using this medicine and consult a doctor at once if you notice any of the symptoms listed above.
If you are not following instructions in the doctor’s prescription, you may get adverse effects. Check below some examples:
- Blurred vision
- Bowel problems
- Painful erection
- Chest pain
If you notice any of these side effects while you are on ED treatment you should consult a doctor immediately.
Hypersensitivity Reactions – You should consult a doctor before you intend to take ED drugs because you may be allergic to components of the tablet.
Nitrates – Tadalafil alongside nitrates can cause extremely low blood pressure and you may experience unwanted results.
Amlodipine – This medication is used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension) and it may interact with Tadalafil causing undesired side effects.
Alcohol – This ED medicine along with alcohol may give you delayed effects. Avoid consuming alcohol while you are on ED treatment.
Alpha-blockers – These drugs are used to lower blood pressure and alongside Tadalafil may give you abnormal low blood pressure.
Ritonavir – This medicine is used to treat HIV infection and it helps to lower the amount of HIV in the blood. Do not administer Tadalafil with this drug because you may get undesired side effects.
- Inform your doctor about your history of diseases such as liver and kidney disease, penile, brain, prostate, and heart.
- Allergy to Tadalafil or another component of the tablet.
- If you are following treatment with nitrate medicines or alpha-blockers you should avoid ED drugs.
- Keep away Tadaga Super 60 mg from the reach of children and pets because it may be harmful to them.
- It is recommended to talk with your doctor about the side effects that you notice during ED treatment.
How Long You Should Follow an ED Treatment?
In general, your doctor ascertains the length of the treatment. It is not allowed to change something in a doctor’s prescription. However, you should not use Tadaga Super 60 mg for a long time because it may lead to adverse effects.
Where to Buy Tadaga Super 60 mg?
Many patients feel ashamed and uncomfortable buying ED medicines at pharmacy stores. We recommend our reliable online pharmacy BrandRx.to. Here we guarantee fast shipping, high-quality medications, and low prices compared to pharmacy stores near your house. Furthermore, if you get the wrong medicines, you can return or change them. In addition, you can find drugs for other health conditions, not for erectile dysfunction only. Place your order on our website and let us bring your medicines right to your home.
- It is recommended to take one pill per day (24 hours). If you are administering more than one pill, you may experience a prolonged and painful erection.
- Use only water to swallow the pill and avoid grapefruit juice or alcohol because you may get delayed effects or even severe negative effects.
- If you have doubts about what brand and dosage is right for you, consult with a doctor.
- If you notice dizziness or nausea during sex, you should consult immediately a doctor.
- If you are following a treatment with nitrate medicine, you should avoid using ED drugs. Nitrates are used to treat heart disease or chest pain. It means that both are reducing your blood pressure and you may experience abnormally low blood pressure.
- Do not take other ED medicines alongside Tadaga Super 60 mg.
Check below some tips on how you can avoid or prevent erectile dysfunction: