Tadalista 5 mg is a medicine that is often used to treat impotence or erectile dysfunction (ED) in males. When men lose their ability to get and maintain an erection is called erectile dysfunction. Tadalafil helps men to recover the ability to achieve and maintain a hard erection during sexual activity. While Tadalafil is the main active ingredient Tadalista 5 mg contains other inactive ingredients such as lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, and others.
The manufacturer of Tadalista 5 mg is Fortune Healthcare.
How Does Tadalista 5 mg Work?
Tadalafil belongs to the class of PDE-5 inhibitors. PDE-5 enzyme is responsible to return the penis back to its normal state after sexual intercourse. Tadalafil blocks the action of the PDE-5 enzyme causing an erection last longer during sex. However, it helps to relax the muscles around the blood vessels in the penis. Improving the flow of blood through arteries in the penile, helps a man to achieve and to maintain a hard erection after stimulation.
To administer the pill you need to swallow it with a glass of water. While swallowing avoid breaking and crushing the tablet. To get a better effect it is recommended to take the pill 30-60 minutes before you plan to begin the sexual activity. The duration of the treatment varies among patients. Doctors will ascertain the severity of erectile dysfunction and other health conditions and will prescribe you a treatment.
Dosages are fluctuating among patients due to pre-existing disease or you may be allergic to Tadalafil, and other conditions. Check below the dosages:
- Tadalista 5 mg
- Tadalista 10 mg
- Tadalista 20 mg
- Tadalista 40 mg
- Tadalista 60 mg
- Tadalista Soft 40 mg
- Tadalista Professional 20 mg
- Tadalista Super Active 20 mg
Do not worry if you missed one dose, just continue the treatment and take one dose the next day. It is not allowed to take two doses the next day. Ensure that the last dose was taken 24 hours ago.
If you administer more tablets than are allowed, you may experience an overdose that may lead to a prolonged and painful erection.
Adverse Effects of Tadalista 5 mg
All medicines may give you some side effects and Tadalista 5 mg is not an exception. Patients ignore common minor side effects, but in some cases, patients may experience severe side effects. Check below some examples:
- Lower libido
- Chest pain
- Blurred vision
- Bowel issues
If you notice any of these adverse effects during ED treatment consult a doctor immediately.
If you are on ED treatment, you should avoid administering some drugs. Check below some examples:
- High blood pressure (hypertension) medicines
- Anti-seizure medications
- AIDS/HIV drugs
- Certain antibacterial, antifungal infection, and antiviral medicines
- Guanylate cyclase such as riociguat
- Nitroprusside drugs
- Nitrate medicines such as nitroglycerin
- Organ donor-recipient medications
If you want to administer other medicines alongside Tadalista 5 mg you should consult a doctor because it may be harmful to you.
- Before you intend to take Tadalista 5 mg it is recommended to avoid heavy and fatty meals and addictive drugs because you may get unwanted effects.
- While you are administering the tablet, you should avoid alcoholic beverages and grapefruit juice or products that contain it.
- If you have recently experienced a heart attack or heart surgery, you should not administer ED drugs.
- It is advised to inform your doctor if you have suffered from any disease in the past. In addition, you should talk to your doctor if you are currently following a treatment.
- Recover the ability to achieve and maintain an erection.
- Prolonged erection during sexual activity (4-6 hours).
- Improved performance and stamina.
Store Tadalista 5 mg at room temperature (below 30C or 86F degrees) and away from direct sunlight and moisture. Therefore, you should not keep this ED drug in the bathroom.
Where to Buy Tadalista 5 mg?
Many patients feel uncomfortable and ashamed to buy ED medicines from pharmacy stores. We recommend our trusted online pharmacy BrandRx.to. We guarantee fast delivery, high-quality medications, and affordable prices compared to pharmacy stores near your house. Moreover, you can change or return the medicines if you get the wrong one. In addition, you can find medicines for other health issues not for erectile dysfunction only. Place the order on our website and we will bring you drugs right to your home.
- If you are taking nitrates such as nitroglycerin or isosorbide mononitrate and dinitrate you should avoid administering ED medicines. Nitrate drugs are used for treating chest pain and heart disease. Consuming both medicines, you may experience abnormally low blood pressure.
- Consult your doctor immediately if you experience dizziness or nausea during sexual activity.
- If you have doubts about brand and dosage consult doctors. They will assess your health condition and the severity of erectile dysfunction and will prescribe you the medicine that is right for you.
- Do not administer more than the recommended dose per day (one tablet daily). In case, you do not notice the desired result, your physician may adjust the dosage or even change the medicine.
There are some tips that may help you to prevent or to avoid erectile dysfunction. For example: