This medication is designed for treating erectile dysfunction in men. It also is used for treating pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). It helps males to recover the ability to get a hard erection. Tastylia 20 mg is approved by the FDA, which means that this drug is 100% safe and you can buy it either online or offline. While Tadalafil is the active ingredient, this medicine contains other inactive ingredients such as lactose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, and others.
How Does Tastylia 20 mg Work?
Tastylia 20 mg comes in different forms and doses such as tablets and oral strips. The only way to administer a tablet is with a glass of water, while oral strips dissolve in your mouth and don’t need water or other substances. In normal circumstances, when a man has sexually stimulated the blood circulation in the penis is increased causing an erection. However, when a person is sexually stimulated and suffers from ED disorder the penis receives a decreased amount of blood, which leads to poor erectile function or even no erection. These tablets work only with sexual stimulation. After you get aroused the active ingredient Tadalafil is triggered.
Tadalafil to begin working needs roughly 45-60 minutes. That’s why for a better effect you should take the pill before your sexual intercourse. The erection lasts for approximately 4-5 hours. However, if you have a balanced diet, and a healthy lifestyle the erection can last for more than 5 hours.
How to Administer Tastylia 20 mg?
To take the pill it is recommended to use only water. Avoid other beverages such as alcohol, and citrus juices because you may experience less effectiveness, no erection at all, or even severe side effects. In addition, it is advised to take the pill when your stomach is empty and avoid fatty or heavy meals before or after you are taking the pill. While swallowing avoid crushing or breaking the tablet.
- Temperature ranging from 15-30 Celsius degrees
- Don’t keep Tadalafil in places with increased humidity
- Keep away the pills from children and pets
All medicines may give you certain side effects and Tastylia 20 mg is not an exception. There are some factors that can cause side effects such as allergy, dehydration, and overdose. In case, your body adjusts to the active ingredient of this medicine, you may not experience any of the following adverse reactions. Check below some examples:
- Chest pain
- Blurred vision
- Loss of vision
- Painful erection
- Painful urination
If you are experiencing any of these effects, you should immediately consult a doctor, do not ignore the side effects because you may face serious health issues.
The medication comes in different dosages. It is recommended to take one pill per day (24 hours). Check below some examples:
Missed Dose: Don’t worry if you have missed today’s dose, just continue the treatment and take the next dose as planned. It is not recommended to take two doses the next day because it may be harmful to you.
Overdose: If you are taking more tablets than the doctor’s prescription, you may experience severe side effects. Discuss with a healthcare provider for more details.
There are some precautions that may help you to prevent serious health conditions.
- It is recommended before you intend to use ED drugs consult a doctor because you may be allergic to Tadalafil.
- If you are following treatment for heart disease or experienced heart surgery it is not recommended to take ED drugs. Your doctor should ascertain any treatment changes or additional medicines.
- Try to avoid alcoholic drinks because it decreases the effectiveness of ED drugs.
- In addition, try to stop smoking because it is a bad habit and harmful to overall health.
- Mental disorders such as stress, depression, and anxiety can cause erectile dysfunction in males.
- Don’t change anything in the doctor’s recommendation because it may lead to unpleasant results.
- Don’t worry if you have consumed one pill and your penile is not erect, rather you need more than one dose, you should discuss with your doctor some prescription changes.
Drug interaction is when you are taking two or more medicines together, which increases the risk of adverse effects. Don’t take different medicines without a doctor’s recommendation because they may interact with each other and can cause severe health problems. Check below some examples of medicine interaction:
- Ritonavir: This medication is often used to treat AIDS/HIV. Don’t take Tastylia 20 mg combined with ritonavir because CYP3A4 inhibitors can cause an elevated level of Tadalafil in the blood. If you are on ritonavir treatment and intend to take ED drugs, it is recommended to take a lower dose of this medication.
- Amlodipine: This medicine is used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension). Tadalafil also tends to decrease blood pressure. At the same time, consuming both medicines is not allowed because you may face abnormally reduced blood pressure.
- Nitrates: Tastylia 20 mg may interact with nitrates or nitrites. These medications are used for treating heart disease and chest pain. Using nitrates alongside ED drugs can cause serious damage to the heart. However, you should talk with your doctor about these medicines.
- Alpha-Blockers: These drugs are used to treat hypertension and prostate enlargement in males. Taking both of them increases the risk of abnormally low blood pressure. In any case, you may take a lower dose of Tastylia 20 mg or other ED drugs. Anyway, it is recommended to take the doctor’s advice.
Where to Buy Tastylia 20 mg?
We guarantee high-quality medicines, fast delivery, and affordable prices for our customers. On our online pharmacy BrandRx.to, you also can find other medicines not only for erectile dysfunction. Moreover, you can change or return the medicines if you get the wrong one. If you are feeling uncomfortable, buying ED medications at a pharmacy store near the house you can make an easy order at our online pharmacy and you will get your drugs right at your home.
If you want to follow ED treatment safely and fast, you should respect rigorous a doctor’s recommendations. However, it is not allowed to take these pills if you are breastfeeding or pregnant. If you notice any adverse effects, tell your doctor promptly.