A tablet that is commonly used to treat sexual dysfunctions Premature Ejaculation (PE) and Erectile Dysfunction (ED) in men. While Tadalafil and Dapoxetine are the active ingredients, this ED medicine contains other inactive ingredients such as lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, and others. It is not recommended to use any ED drug without a physician’s prescription because it may lead to unpleasant results.
The manufacturer of Super Tadapox 40/60 mg is Dharam Distributors.
How Does Super Tadapox 40/60 mg Work?
Tadalafil belongs to the PDE-5 inhibitor class of medicine. PDE-5 is responsible to get the penis in its normal state after sexual intercourse. Tadalafil is blocking the action of the PDE-5 enzyme causing a prolonged erection during sex (4-6 hours). In normal circumstances when a man is sexually stimulated, it is increased the circulation of the blood in his body causing an erection. If a man suffers from ED, the muscles around the blood vessels in the penis are contracted. When the penis does not get enough blood, it becomes difficult to achieve and maintain an erection. Tadalafil helps to relax the muscles around the blood arteries in the penis and improve the flow of blood through them causing an erection. Super Tadapox 40/60 mg helps men recover the ability to get a hard erection.
The dosages may vary among patients due to the severity of erectile dysfunction. Doctors will assess your health condition and will prescribe you the medicine that is right for you. Check below some examples:
- Tadapox 20/60mg
- Super Tadapox 40/60mg
Super Tadapox 40/60 mg may give you some side effects. One factor is an allergy to the ingredients of this medicine. Check below some examples of adverse effects:
- Blurred vision
- Bowel problems
- Prolonged and painful erections
If you are experiencing any of the adverse reactions listed above or any other effects, you should consult a doctor immediately.
You should avoid certain medicines and certain substances while you are on ED treatment because you may get unwanted side effects. Check below some examples:
- Certain antivirals, antifungal, and antibiotic medications
- HIV/AIDS medicines
- Contraceptive tablets
- Low blood pressure drugs
- Anti-blood coagulant medicines
- ED medicines that contain other active ingredients such as Sildenafil Citrate, Vardenafil, and Avanafil.
- Nitrate medications such as nitroglycerin
- Alpha-blockers are used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension) or prostate issues.
- Amyl nitrate
- Grapefruit juice
- Nitroprusside drugs
- Guanylate cyclase stimulators such as riociguat
There are some medical conditions that may negatively affect ED medications. That’s why before taking any medicines used to treat erectile dysfunction it is recommended to consult a doctor. This list includes:
- HIV (especially if you are on treatment with protease inhibitors)
- Liver disease
- Kidney problems
- Genetic disease of the retina also called Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Hypertension and hypotension
- Stroke, heart attack (myocardial infarction), or serious arrhythmia within the last 6 months
- Coronary artery disease causing unstable angina or cardiac failure
- Deformed penis shape
- Prolonged erection (more than 4 hours)
- Stomach ulcers
- Cardiovascular diseases such as idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis, aortic stenosis, and general ventricular outflow obstruction
- Surgery in the last 6 months
How to Administer Super Tadapox 40/60 mg?
The recommended dose is one pill per day (24 hours). The effect lasts for 4-6 hours depending on the dosage, your lifestyle, and bad habits such as smoking, alcohol drinks, and others. Only water is allowed to swallow the pill. While swallowing avoid crushing and breaking the tablet. To get a better effect you should take the tablet 40-60 minutes before you plan to have sex. It is not recommended to administer these pills if you are not suffering from ED. Avoid fatty meals and grapefruit juice because you may get delayed effects.
Tadalafil can decrease blood pressure and if you are drinking alcohol, it may improve this effect. Therefore, you may experience certain adverse effects such as dizziness, headaches, heart palpitations, fainting, and others.
You should inform your doctor when you plan to start ED treatment about all products that you are using such as other prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, supplements, vitamins, and others. Immediately contact a physician if your condition does not improve or if it worsens.
- It is advised to store this medicine at room temperature (below 30C or 86F degrees) and away from direct sunlight and moisture. Hence, you should not keep this drug in the bathroom.
- Keep away Dapoxetine and Tadalafil from the reach of children and pets because they may be harmful to them.
Where to Buy Super Tadapox 40/60 mg?
Many patients feel ashamed and uncomfortable buying ED medicines from local pharmacy stores. However, you can choose the online pharmacy BrandRx.to. We guarantee high-quality medications, fast delivery, and low prices compared to pharmacy stores near your house. Furthermore, if you do not get the correct medicines, you can change or return them. Additionally, you can find it on BrandRx.to medicines for other health conditions not listed in this document such as diabetes, heart disease, kidney and liver disease, HIV infection, and others. Place the order on our website and we will bring the medicines right to your place.
- While you are on ED treatment avoid consuming grapefruit juice and alcohol.
- Do not take more tablets per day (24 hours) than is prescribed by your doctor.
- If you experience nausea or dizziness during sexual intercourse you should consult a doctor immediately.
- Follow the instructions in the doctor’s prescription to treat your erectile dysfunction fast and safely.
There are some tips below that can help you to prevent or to avoid erectile dysfunction: