Snovitra Strong 40 mg is a medicine that is used to treat impotence or erectile dysfunction (ED) in males. Doctors may prescribe this ED medicine for other health conditions such as pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) and benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). When a man loses the ability to achieve and sustain an erection, it is called erectile dysfunction. Snovitra Strong 40 mg can help you recover the ability to get hard erections. While Vardenafil is the active ingredient, it contains other inactive ingredients such as lactose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, and others.
The manufacturer of Snovitra Strong 40 mg is Dharam Distributors.
How Does Snovitra Strong 40 mg Work?
Vardenafil blocks the action of the phosphodiesterase type-5 (PDE-5) enzyme. PDE-5 breaks down the cGMP substance that is responsible for relaxing the smooth muscles in the penis, allowing more blood to the penis tissues. The retina, lungs, and penis contain high levels of the PDE-5 enzyme.
To get a better effect you should take the pill 30-60 minutes before you plan to have sex. Snovitra Strong 40 mg doesn’t protect you or your partner from sexually transmitted diseases such as HIV. These tablets work only alongside sexual stimulation.
How to Administer the Snovitra Strong 40 mg?
The recommended dose per day (24 hours) is one pill. The effect lasts between 4-6 hours. Only water is recommended to administer the tablet. Other beverages such as grapefruit juice and alcohol are not allowed. Snovitra Strong 40 mg is not a regular medicine and you should take the tablet only when you plan to have sex.
It is recommended to take the pill on an empty stomach and avoid fatty meals and grapefruit products because you may notice delayed effects. Alcohol will decrease the effectiveness of the Vardenafil. Moreover, Snovitra Strong 40 mg may decrease your blood pressure, and combined with alcohol you may get abnormally low blood pressure. You should inform your doctor if your health condition doesn’t improve.
The dosages vary among patients, depending on the severity of the health conditions they suffer. That’s why it is important to consult doctors before you plan to start an ED treatment, doctors will assess your health conditions and will prescribe the medication that is right for you.
- Snovitra 20 mg
- Snovitra Strong 40 mg
Adverse Effects of Snovitra Strong 40 mg
All medicines may give you some side effects and Snovitra Strong 40 mg is not an exception. There are three types of adverse effects: mild, moderate, and severe.
Mild Adverse Effects
This category of side effects often is ignored by most patients. The main reason for this category of adverse effects is dehydration which can be solved by increasing the water intake. Check below some examples:
- Back pain
- Muscle pain
- Dryness in eyes
- Upset stomach
Moderate Adverse Effects
This category of negative effects is not dangerous for patients. Your physician may be able to help you to prevent or to avoid these adverse effects. Check below some examples:
- Nasal congestion
- Light sensitivity
- Ringing in ears
- Blurred vision
- Pain in limb
- Urinary tract infection
Severe Adverse Effects
In rare cases, you may experience severe negative effects. It means that you should stop ED treatment and consult a doctor right away because it may be harmful to you. Check below some examples:
- Chest pain
- Dizziness during sexual intercourse
- Sudden decrease or loss of hearing
- Non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION), loss of vision in one or both eyes
Snovitra Strong 40 mg may interact with some medications and substances and you may get undesired results. Check below some examples:
- Grapefruit juice and products that contain it
- Antihypertensive drugs
- Certain antifungal and antibiotic medicines
- Organ donor-recipient medications
- Amyl nitrate (known as poppers)
- Erectile dysfunction medicines with other active ingredients such as Sildenafil Citrate, Tadalafil, Dapoxetine, Avanafil
- Medications used to treat high blood pressure
- HIV protease inhibitors
- Guanylate cyclase stimulators such as Riociguat
- Nitroprusside drugs
- Nitrate medications (nitroglycerin)
- Alpha-Blockers (used to treat hypertension, and sometimes may be prescribed to treat prostate issues)
If you are following treatment for other health conditions, you should consult a doctor before you plan to start an ED treatment. Check below some examples of diseases that may interact with erectile dysfunction drugs:
- Stomach ulcers
- Deformed penis shape
- Organ donor recipient
- Retinitis pigmentosa (it is a genetic disease of the retina)
- Issues with blood cells such as leukemia, multiple myeloma, sickle cell anemia, and others
- Kidney and liver disease
- Priapism (when erection lasts longer than 4 hours)
- Bleeding issues
- You have experienced surgeries in the last 6 months
- If you experienced arrhythmia, myocardial infarction (heart attack), or stroke in the last 6 months
- Cardiovascular diseases such as aortic stenosis, idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis, and others
- Coronary artery disease or cardiac failure (causing unstable angina)
- Store Snovitra Strong 40 mg in clean and dry places, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep away this medicine from the reach of children and pets because it may be harmful to them.
Where to Buy Snovitra Strong 40 mg?
Patients commonly feel uncomfortable buying ED medications from local pharmacy stores. However, you can choose the online pharmacy BrandRx.to. We guarantee fast delivery, high-quality medications, and low prices compared to pharmacy stores near your house. Moreover, if you get the wrong medicines, you can return or change them. In addition, you can find medications for other health conditions not for ED only. All you need to do is to place the order on our website and we will bring your medications right to your home.
- Follow the instructions in the doctor’s prescription to treat your ED fast and safely.
- Do not combine grapefruit products or alcohol with ED medicines it may be harmful to you.
- If you experience nausea or dizziness during sexual intercourse it is recommended to talk to a doctor right away.
- It is not allowed to combine Snovitra Strong 40 mg with nitrate medicines such as nitroglycerin, isosorbide mononitrate, and dinitrate. Nitrates are used to treat heart issues and chest pain. If you administer both of these medications, you may experience extremely low blood pressure.
There are some tips that may help you to prevent erectile dysfunction. Check below some examples: