A pill that is used to treat the most common cause of erectile dysfunction in males is called premature ejaculation (PE). Roughly, one in three males suffer from PE and it creates big problems for males. This uncontrolled ejaculation may happen before, during, or even after sexual intercourse. It means that a man ejaculates sooner than he or his partner wants. Now you can treat this health condition with Poxet 60 mg. This medication will help you to increase control over ejaculation during sexual activity. While Dapoxetine is the main active ingredient Poxet 60 mg contains other inactive ingredients such as lactose.
The manufacturer of Poxet 60 mg is Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd.
How Does Poxet 60 mg Work?
This medicine contains Dapoxetine, a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI). This drug is eliminated from the body in one day (24 hours). Dapoxetine is an antidepressant drug that helps males to control ejaculation time during sexual activity. By improving the level of serotonin in the body, Poxet 60 mg increases the time needed to ejaculate. If you are experiencing problems with ejaculation, it may be due to low levels of serotonin in the body. These tablets are not intended for daily use. It is recommended to administer the tablet only when you are planning to begin sexual intercourse. To get a better effect you should administer the pill 35-60 minutes before you plan to have sex. Poxet 60 mg does not protect you or your partner from sexually transmitted diseases such as chlamydia, HIV, and others.
The dosages vary among patients, depending on other health conditions, and the severity of the premature ejaculation, you are suffering. Check below some examples:
Before you want to administer any PE medicines, it is recommended to talk with doctors because you may be allergic to any of the ingredients of the Poxet 60 mg and you may experience side effects.
Adverse Effects of Poxet 60 mg
Dapoxetine may give you some side effects. One reason that you may experience adverse effects is an allergy to any ingredient of the Poxet 60 mg. There are three types of adverse effects: mild, moderate, and severe.
Mild Side Effects
Patients often ignore mild negative effects. Check below some examples:
- Concentrating problems
- Feeling sick
Moderate Side Effects
Usually, this category of negative effects is not dangerous for patients. It means that you can continue the PE treatment safely even if experience any of the following adverse reactions. Anyway, it is recommended to inform your physician because it may help you to avoid or prevent these side effects. Check below some examples:
- Gastrointestinal disturbances
- Decreased libido
- Ringing in ears
- Nasal congestion
- Feeling tired
Severe Side Effects
This category of negative effects may be harmful to you. It means that you should stop administering the PE pills because you may experience undesired results. If you notice any of the following negative effects, you should consult a doctor immediately. Check some examples below:
- Sudden fall asleep
- Mood changes
- Blurred vision
- Erectile dysfunction (ED)
- Dizziness after exertion
There are some precautions that may help you to follow the PE treatment fast and safely. Check below some examples:
- It is important to know if you are allergic to any ingredients of the Poxet 60 mg. Consult doctors to do some tests.
- If you experience any heart disease, also it is recommended to talk with your physician before you intend to start PE treatment.
- Another important factor is the level of cholesterol in your blood. If you have high levels of cholesterol while you are on PE treatment you may experience less effectiveness or even severe adverse effects.
- While you are on PE treatment it is not recommended to drive a car or operate any machines because you may experience certain side effects from these tablets such as drowsiness and dizziness.
- There are certain health conditions that may interact with premature ejaculation that may lead to less effectiveness or even no effect at all. You should talk with your doctor before consuming Poxet 60 mg or any PE pills.
Check below some examples of health conditions:
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Low blood pressure (hypotension)
- Liver and kidney disease
- Erectile dysfunction (ED)
- Dehydration due to vomiting, sweating, and other factors
- Blood cells disease
- Bleeding issues
- It is recommended to keep Poxet 60 mg away from direct sunlight and moisture. Therefore, you should not store this medicine in the bathroom.
- Keep away Dapoxetine from the reach of children and pets because it may be harmful to them.
Where to Buy Poxet 60 mg?
Patients feel ashamed to buy premature ejaculation or erectile dysfunction medicines from local pharmacy stores. However, you can choose an online pharmacy such as BrandRx.to. Here, we guarantee high-quality medicines, fast shipping, and affordable prices compared to pharmacy stores near your house. Place your order on our website and we will bring your medications right to your home. Moreover, if you get the wrong medicines, you can always change or return them. In addition, you can find drugs used to treat other health conditions not only for PE and ED.
There are some tips that may help you to avoid unwanted results. Check some examples below:
- However, inform your doctor if your condition doesn’t improve. Your physician may change the prescription or dosage of the medicine.
- Another important factor is to follow instructions in the doctor’s prescription to treat your health condition quickly and safely.
- While you are administering the pill, avoid beverages such as grapefruit juice or alcohol because you may get delayed effects or even severe side effects.
Some tips that may help you to prevent or to avoid premature ejaculation. It depends on your meals, habits, and others. Check some examples below: