This pill is often used to treat impotence or erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. Megalis 10 mg is also used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension and benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). While Tadalafil is the main active ingredient, this medicine contains other inactive ingredients such as lactose, iron oxide, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, and others.
The manufacturer of Megalis 10 mg is Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
How Does Megalis 10 mg Work?
Tadalafil is working as a PDE-5 inhibitor. PDE-5 enzyme is responsible to return the penis to its normal state after sexual intercourse. The tablet restricts the action of the PDE-5 enzyme, which increases the erection time to roughly 4-6 hours.
In normal circumstances when a man is stimulated, the blood circulation is increased in the body, which increases the flow of the blood in the penis causing an erection. Males that are suffering from ED, can face problems in achieving an erection because the muscles around the blood vessels in the penis are contracted. The Megalis 10 mg helps to relax these muscles and improve the flow of the blood through arteries in the penis causing an erection. Before you intend to take Megalis 10 mg or other ED medicine, it is recommended to consult a doctor because it may be useless or you can experience severe side effects.
This medication comes in different strengths and dosages. Check below the dosages:
- Megalis 10mg
- Megalis 20mg
If you are concerned about missed doses you should keep calm, continue treatment, and take one dose the next day. It is not allowed to take the next day two doses because you may experience severe adverse effects.
It is not recommended to change anything in a doctor’s prescription because you may experience an overdose. It means that if you take more than is prescribed you may get unwanted results such as less effectiveness, no erection at all, or even serious health conditions.
How to Administer Megalis 10 mg?
The only way to take the pill is orally. To swallow the pill you need a glass of water. While swallowing avoid crushing or breaking the tablet. Don’t use other beverages to administer Megalis 10 mg because you may notice less effectiveness or you may experience undesired adverse effects.
Side Effects of Megalis 10 mg
Tadalafil like other medicines may have side effects during treatment. However, if your body adjusts to the active ingredient, any of the following adverse effects may disappear. Some factors that can provoke negative effects are dehydration, overdose, and allergy. Check below some examples:
- Bowel issues
- Chest pain
- Painful erection
- Painful urination
- Blurred vision
- In some cases, loss of vision
If you notice any of these side effects, it is recommended to take the doctor’s advice immediately.
If you are suffering from any diseases below, it is not recommended to take Megalis 10 mg or other ED medicine without a doctor’s prescription because you may experience severe negative effects. Check below some examples:
- Liver disease
- Kidney disease
- Heart disease
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- While you are on ED treatment avoid alcoholic drinks
- If you experienced recently heart surgery or disease, it is not allowed to take ED medicines without a doctor’s recommendation because you are at higher risk for severe side effects such as stroke or heart attack. In some cases, you can take ED drugs but the smaller strength of the medicine.
- While you are taking these pills and you notice a decrease in hearing, blurred vision, or dizziness inform immediately your doctor.
- If you are changing anything in the doctor’s prescription, it can cause kidney or liver damage, painful and prolonged erection, and others.
- These tablets are recommended for those who are more than 18 years old.
- It is not allowed to be taken by pregnant women or breastfeeding.
Megalis 10 mg may interact with other substances causing unwanted results. Check below some examples:
- Riociguat, Amlodipine, Metoprolol, and other medicines used to treat hypertension
- Alpha-blockers (such as tamsulosin)
- Anti-fungal medicines (such as itraconazole and ketoconazole) used to treat fungal infections
- Anticonvulsants (such as carbamazepine, phenobarbital, and phenytoin) used to treat certain types of epilepsy
- Ritonavir is used to treat HIV and AIDS.
- Antibiotics (clarithromycin and erythromycin)
- Anti-anginal (nitroglycerin) used in treatment of angina pectoris
- You need to keep the tablets away from high-humidity places.
- Store Megalis 10 mg at room temperature (below 30C or 86F degrees) and away from direct sunlight.
Where to Buy Megalis 10 mg?
We recommend our trusted online pharmacy BrandRx.to. Buying on this online pharmacy we guarantee high-quality medicines, fast delivery, and affordable prices compared to pharmacy stores near your house. Moreover, you can change or return the medicines if you get the wrong one. In addition, you can find other medicines not only for erectile dysfunction. Just order on the website and you will get your medications right at your home.
- Do not let the children try ED drugs because it may be dangerous for them.
- To get a better effect you should take the pill between 45-60 minutes before you plan to begin sexual intercourse. Tadalafil starts working only alongside sexual stimulation.
- Due to smoking, alcohol, narcotic drugs, and unhealthy lifestyle, you may get delayed effects.
- If you want to administer other medicines while you are on ED treatment, you should consult a doctor.
- It is recommended one dose per day (24 hours) but if you notice low effectiveness, your doctor may prescribe two doses per day.
In addition, check below some tips on how you can prevent or avoid ED: