Vilitra 10 mg is a drug that is often used to treat impotence or erectile dysfunction (ED) in males. When a man loses the ability to get and maintain an erection, it is called erectile dysfunction. Vilitra 10 mg helps males recover the ability to achieve and sustain hard erections. While Vardenafil is the active ingredient, this drug also contains other inactive ingredients such as lactose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, and others. Doctors may prescribe this ED medication to treat other health conditions such as benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH).
The manufacturer of Vilitra 10 mg is Centurion Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
How Does Vilitra 10 mg Work?
Vardenafil blocks the action of the phosphodiesterase type-5 (PDE-5) enzyme. PDE-5 breaks down the cGMP substance, which is responsible for relaxing the smooth muscles in the penis. After muscles are relaxed, it allows more blood to the penis tissues, which causes an erection. In the penis, retina, and lungs are found high levels of PDE-5 enzyme. To get a better effect from tablets you should take the pill 30-60 minutes before you plan to begin the sexual activity. Vilitra 10 mg is working only alongside sexual stimulation. ED medicines do not protect you or your partner from sexually transmitted diseases such as HIV infection.
The safe recommended dose per day (24 hours) is one tablet. Follow the instructions in the doctor’s prescription to avoid unwanted results. The effect lasts for 4-6 hours, depending on your meals, habits, and other factors. To swallow the pill you need one glass of water. While swallowing, avoid chewing and crushing the tablet. It is not allowed to use other beverages such as alcohol and grapefruit juice because they may interact with ED pills and you may experience less effectiveness or even severe adverse effects.
This is not a regular medicine and you should take the pill only when you plan to have sex. Alcohol will decrease the effectiveness of ED medicine. Moreover, Vilitra 10 mg may lower your blood pressure. Combined with alcohol you may experience extremely low blood pressure. However, if you are administering the pill with grapefruit juice you may notice delayed effects as well as severe side effects.
You should inform your physician if you are administering other products while you want to begin ED treatment such as prescription and nonprescription medicines, herbal products, supplements, and others. In addition, you should talk to your doctor if you don’t notice improvements.
Dosages vary among patients, depending on your existing health conditions and the severity of the erectile dysfunction you are experiencing. That’s why it is important to consult a doctor before you want to administer ED medicines. Check below some examples:
Adverse Effects of Vilitra 10 mg
Vilitra 10 mg may give you some negative effects. One reason may be an allergy to the ingredients of this medicine. There are three types of adverse effects: mild, moderate, and severe.
Mild Side Effects
Most of the patients ignore mild negative effects. The main reason that you may experience mild side effects is dehydration. You can diminish this issue easily by increasing your water intake. Check below some examples:
- Dryness in eyes
- Muscle pain
- Upset stomach
- Back pain
Moderate Side Effects
This is the second category of negative effects. Moderate side effects are not dangerous for the patients. If you are experiencing moderate side effects, you can continue the ED treatment. Check below some examples:
- Ringing in ears
- Light sensitivity
- Blurred vision
- Nasal congestion
- Pain in limb
- Urinary tract infection
Severe Side Effects
In rare cases, you may notice severe negative effects. It means that you should stop administering ED tablets and talk to your doctor right away. If you ignore this category of side effects, you may get serious health problems. Check some examples below:
- Dizziness during sexual activity
- Chest pain
- You may experience a decrease or even loss of hearing
- Irregular heartbeat
- Vision problems (such as blurred vision)
Certain medications and substances may interact with erectile dysfunction drugs and you may experience less effectiveness or even side effects. Check below some examples:
- Grapefruit juice or products that contain it
- Alcohol (can decrease the effectiveness of this ED drug)
- Antihypertensive drugs
- Amyl nitrate (also known as poppers)
- Erectile dysfunction medicines with other active ingredients such as Sildenafil Citrate, Tadalafil, and Avanafil.
- HIV protease inhibitors
- Alpha-blockers such as Alfuzosin (used to treat hypertension and sometimes may be prescribed to treat prostate issues)
- Nitroprusside drugs
- Nitrate medications such as nitroglycerin
- Some antifungal, antibiotic, and antiviral medicines
- Guanylate cyclase stimulators such as Riociguat
- Medications used to treat high blood pressure
- Organ donor-recipient drugs
Some diseases may interact with ED. You should consult a doctor prior you beginning ED treatment because it may be harmful to you. Doctors will assess your health conditions and the severity of erectile dysfunction and will prescribe the medicine that is right for you. Check below some examples of diseases that may interact with ED:
- Issues with blood cells such as leukemia, multiple myeloma, sickle cell anemia, and others
- Organ donor recipient
- Stomach ulcers
- Liver and kidney disease
- Bleeding issues
- Deformed penis shape
- You have experienced surgery in the last 6 months
- If you experienced a heart attack (myocardial infarction), stroke, or arrhythmia in the last 6 months
- Cardiovascular diseases such as general ventricular outflow obstruction, aortic stenosis, and others
- Priapism (you experienced an erection that lasts more than 4 hours)
- Retinitis pigmentosa (also called the genetic disease of the retina)
- Coronary artery disease and cardiac failure (can cause unstable angina)
Where to Buy Vilitra 10 mg?
You can buy this medicine on BrandRx.to. We guarantee fast shipping, affordable prices compared to pharmacy stores near your house, and 100% original branded medications. All you need to do is to place the order on our website and we will bring you medicines right to your home.