Malegra 200 mg tablets can help you treat erectile dysfunction (ED) or help if you don’t have a strong erection. Using these pills you can improve your sexual life and restore your erection capabilities. It is recommended to take these pills only if you are suffering from ED disorders because in other cases you may experience unwanted results or even severe side effects. While Sildenafil Citrate is the main active ingredient, Malegra 200 mg contains other inactive ingredients such as microcrystalline cellulose, calcium phosphate, and others. Sildenafil is a PDE-5 enzyme inhibitor. By inhibiting this enzyme, it increases the flow of the blood through the vessels in the penis.
Sunrise Remedies is the manufacturer of Malegra 200 mg.
How Does Malegra 200 mg Work?
If you are suffering from ED and have doubts about the dose, you should consult a doctor. Doctors will prescribe you the drug and dose that is right for you. These tablets are used for ED disorder and pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). To get a better effect it is recommended to take the pill between 45-60 minutes before your sexual intercourse. Inhibition of the PDE-5 enzyme ensures the secretion of the cGMP, which triggers the action of the nitric oxide on the blood vessels. It helps to relax the muscles around the arteries in the penis and helps to increase the flow of blood through the vessels causing an erection.
How to Use Malegra 200 mg?
We recommend to avoid taking any ED drugs without a doctor’s prescription. There are different doses sold as the same brand. Low doses may give you less effectiveness or even no erection. High dosages can cause side effects. You should take the dose that is right for you to get the desired results. The doses vary among patients, that’s why you should inform your doctor about pre-existing health conditions, allergies to Sildenafil, recent surgeries, heart disease, compatibility, and even your lifestyle. All of these factors and health issues influence what dose you need to take to get the desired results. The doctor will assess your health and will prescribe you medicines that can fast and safely treat your ED disorder. Check below the dosages:
- 25 mg Malegra
- 50 mg Malegra
- 100 mg Malegra
- 120 mg Malegra
- 200 mg Malegra
- 100 mg Malegra Pro
- 100/40 mg Malegra FXT
- 100 mg Malegra Oral Jelly Flavoured
- Malegra DXT Plus 100/60 mg
- Malegra FXT Plus 100/60 mg
How to Administer Malegra 200 mg?
The only beverage that is allowed to take the Malegra 200 mg is a cup of water. It is not allowed to take the pill with alcohol or grapefruit juice, because you may experience severe adverse effects. You need to swallow the whole pill and avoid chewing or crushing the tablet.
How Long Should You Administer the Malegra 200 mg?
The treatment length fluctuates among patients. It depends on what dose is prescribed by your doctor. It depends on whether you are experiencing a mild or severe ED disorder. Only doctors can establish how much time you need to take ED medicines. They will assess your ED disorder and other pre-existing health conditions that may influence the treatment length. You will stop the treatment when you have fully recovered from erectile dysfunction after using ED medicines.
There are certain substances that you need to avoid while you are on ED treatment because these may lead to undesired severe adverse effects. Check below some examples:
- Alcohol and grapefruit including all products that contain these ingredients
- There are certain medicines that combined with ED drugs may lead to unwanted results. Including antifungal creams and medications, antibiotics, and antivirals
- HIV and AIDS tablets
- Drugs containing nitrates
- Drugs used to decrease blood pressure
- Blood Clots medications
- It is very important not to consume any alcoholic drinks, addictive drugs, or any medicines mentioned above. Ensure that the last tablet was taken more than 24 hours ago.
- Your doctor should give you a list of things that you need to avoid while you are on ED treatment.
- It is not allowed to take the pills if you are suffering from different health conditions such as heart attack, kidney and liver disease, nerve issues, and others.
- Your doctor should know if you feel uncomfortable such as physical and psychological disorders as these factors may influence the treatment that you are following. In addition, it is recommended to tell your doctor about the results while and after you are taking ED drugs.
Adverse Effects of Malegra 200 mg
All drugs have some side effects and Malegra 200 mg is not an exception. While some patients may experience mild side effects, others may suffer from severe negative effects. Usually, due to an allergy to Sildenafil or overdose, you may experience side effects. Check below some examples:
- Blurred vision
- In rare cases, loss of vision
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Stomach pain
- Decreased libido
If you are experiencing any of these side effects, it is recommended to consult a doctor immediately.
There are specific conditions in which you should keep these pills. The best conditions for Malegra 200 mg are between 10°C-30°C and preferably with low humidity.
Where to Buy the Malegra 200 mg?
BrandRx.to is a trusted online pharmacy. You have some advantages if you are buying from our pharmacy such as guaranteed high-quality medicines, fast shipping, as well as affordable prices. Moreover, you also can change or return medicines. However, if you are suffering from other health conditions you can find medicines used to treat them at our online pharmacy. All you need to do is to place the order on our website and we will deliver the medicines right to your home.
There are some requirements that you should follow to avoid undesired severe side effects or less effectiveness.
- Take one dose per day (24 hours). In case, you do not notice the desired result, your physician may increase the dosage for several weeks.
- You should notice any side effects or less effectiveness you experience after administering a pill and tell your doctor, because you may need some changes in your ED treatment.
- Don’t use contradictory medicines or substances that are unsafe to be used with Sildenafil.
- Follow only the doctor’s prescription because if you are taking more tablets than are allowed, you can experience some severe adverse reactions.