A tablet that is used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence in males. When men lose their capability to get and maintain an erection, it is called erectile dysfunction. ED is the most common sexual dysfunction in males. While Udenafil is the active ingredient, Zudena 100 mg contains other inactive ingredients such as lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, and others. Udenafil is a newly developed substance that is used to help men recover the ability to achieve and sustain a hard erection.
The manufacturer of Zudena 100 mg is Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd.
How Does Zudena 100 mg Work?
Udenafil: It blocks the action of the phosphodiesterase type-5 (PDE-5) enzyme. PDE-5 breaks down the cGMP that is responsible for relaxing the smooth muscles in the penis. After muscles are relaxed more blood is allowed into the penis tissues causing an erection.
In the penis, lungs, and retina are found high levels of PDE-5 enzyme. Your doctor may prescribe Zudena 100 mg to treat other health conditions such as benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH).
How to Administer Zudena 100 mg?
The recommended dose per day (24 hours) is one pill. Your doctor may prescribe two pills in one day if you do not notice improvements in your condition. Only water is allowed to take the tablet. Other beverages such as alcohol or grapefruit juice may get you delayed effects, less effectiveness, or even no effect at all. This is not a regular medicine. It means that you should take the pill only when you plan to begin sexual intercourse.
Alcohol will decrease the effectiveness of the Zudena 100 mg. Udenafil may decrease your blood pressure. Combined with alcohol you may experience abnormally low blood pressure. Moreover, you may experience severe adverse effects.
If you are taking Zudena 100 mg with grapefruit juice, you may notice a delayed effect. It is not recommended to consume fatty meals because you also may notice less effectiveness or even side effects. To get better effectiveness it is advised to take the pill 30-60 minutes before you intend to have sex. The effect lasts for approximately 4-6 hours.
The dosages vary among patients. It depends on other health conditions that you are experiencing and on the severity of erectile dysfunction. Doctors may help you to choose the drug that is right for you. Check below some examples:
- Zudena 100mg
Side Effects of Zudena 100 mg
Zudena 100 mg, like other medications, may give you some side effects. There are three types of negative effects: mild, moderate, and severe. One reason that you may experience adverse effects is an allergy to any ingredient of the Zudena 100 mg. Check below some examples:
Mild Adverse Effects
The main reason for mild adverse effects is dehydration. You can solve this issue by increasing your water intake. Usually, patients ignore this category of negative effects. Check some examples below:
- Upset stomach
- Dryness in eyes
- Muscle pain
- Back pain
Moderate Adverse Effects
Moderate side effects commonly are not dangerous for the patients. It means, that if you are experiencing any of the following side effects, you can continue the ED treatment safely. Anyway, it is recommended to talk with doctors about these negative effects because they may help you to prevent or avoid them. Check below some examples:
- Light sensitivity
- Pain in limb
- Nasal congestion
- Ringing in ears
- Blurred vision
- Urinary tract infection
Severe Adverse Effects
In rare circumstances, you may notice severe negative effects. Therefore, it is advised to stop consuming ED medicines and consult a doctor right away. For example:
- Dizziness during sexual intercourse
- Priapism (when erection lasts longer than 4 hours)
- Non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION). Sudden loss of vision in one or both eyes.
- A sudden drop or loss of hearing
- Chest pain
Zudena 100 mg may interact with other medicines and substances that may give you unwanted results such as less effectiveness or severe side effects. Check below some examples:
- Grapefruit products such as grapefruit juice
- Antihypertensive medications
- Some antibiotics, antiviral, antifungal medicines
- Organ donor-recipient drugs
- HIV protease inhibitors
- Amyl nitrate (also known as poppers)
- Erectile dysfunction drugs with other active ingredients (such as Tadalafil, Vardenafil, Avanafil, and others)
- Alpha-blockers (used to treat hypertension and sometimes may be prescribed to treat prostate issues)
- Nitrate medications such as nitroglycerin
- Nitroprusside drugs
- Guanylate cyclase stimulators such as riociguat
ED disorder may interact with other diseases that can provoke severe adverse effects. For example:
- Cardiovascular diseases such as general ventricular outflow obstruction, aortic stenosis, and others
- Issues with blood cells such as sickle cell anemia, leukemia, multiple myeloma, and others
- Organ donor recipient
- Priapism (when erection lasts more than 4 hours)
- The genetic disease of the retina also called retinitis pigmentosa
- Deformed penis shape
- Kidney and liver disease
Where to Buy Zudena 100 mg?
Most patients feel ashamed and uncomfortable buying ED medicines from local pharmacy stores. However, you can choose the online pharmacy BrandRx.to. We guarantee 100% branded medicines, fast delivery, and low prices compared to pharmacy stores near your house. In case, you do not get the correct medicines, you can change or return them. In addition, you can find medications used to treat other health conditions not only for ED. Place the order on our website and we will bring the medicines right to your home.
- Keep Zudena 100 mg away from children and women because it may be dangerous to them.
- Follow the instructions in the doctor’s prescription to treat your condition quickly and safely.
- It is not allowed to administer other ED medicines alongside Zudena 100 mg.
- The information in this article may be different from the doctor’s prescription.