Filagra Oral Jelly Flavored 100 mg is one of the most common medicines that is often used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. While the main ingredient is Sildenafil Citrate, Filagra Oral Jelly Flavored 100 mg contains other inactive ingredients such as lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, and others.
Filagra Oral Jelly Flavored 100 mg is available in different forms and doses such as tablets or oral jelly. This medicine also may be used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), not only erection issues in males. You can buy Filagra Oral Jelly Flavored 100 mg in pharmacy stores near your house, but you can choose an online method and buy 100% original Filagra Oral Jelly Flavored 100 mg from our online pharmacy BrandRx.to.
The manufacturer of Filagra Oral Jelly Flavored 100 mg is Centurion Laboratories. This is a company that produces medicines for different health conditions.
How Does Filagra Oral Jelly Flavored 100 mg work?
In normal circumstances when a man is sexually stimulated, the circulation of blood in the penis is increased causing an erection. There are certain factors that are influencing males to lose their ability to achieve and maintain an erection. For example:
Filagra Oral Jelly Flavored 100 mg belongs to PDE-5 inhibitors. PDE-5 is an enzyme responsible to get your penis in a normal state after you have finished sexual intercourse by blocking the action of cGMP. The cGMP is responsible to relax the muscles around vessels in the penis and improve the flow of the blood through them, which helps a man to get an erection.
How Long is Needed to Feel the Effect?
Usually, Filagra Oral Jelly Flavored 100 mg starts to work approximately 45-60 minutes. That’s why it is recommended to take the pill before your sexual intercourse. The effect lasts for roughly 3-6 hours. The duration depends on your lifestyle, drug abuse, alcohol drinks, smoking, and others. All these factors are influencing its effectiveness. In addition, it is recommended to avoid fatty meals before you want to administer the tablet.
How to Take the Pill?
Oral intake is the only way to administer the pill. You need to swallow the pill with a glass of water. While you are swallowing you should avoid crushing or breaking the pill. Only water is allowed to administer the tablet. Alcohol or citric juice alongside Sildenafil Citrate may give you severe adverse effects, less effectiveness, or even no erection. You can take oral jelly because it dissolves in your mouth without water. You can find oral jelly in different flavors such as cola, orange, and others.
Filagra Oral Jelly Flavored 100 mg like other medicines, may give you some negative effects. These effects may be mild or severe. There are some factors that may cause side effects such as allergy to Sildenafil, overdose, and others. Usually, customers ignore minor adverse effects. However, we recommend to consult a doctor immediately if experiencing any side effects. Check below some examples:
- In rare cases, loss of vision
- Blurred vision
- Chest pain
- Urination problems
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Bowel issues
- If you are planning to start ED treatment you should pay attention to certain precautions. Follow rigorous doctor’s recommendations and avoid any changes such as brand or dosage of the medicine because you may experience severe side effects or even serious health conditions.
- If you recently had heart diseases such as heart attack, heart failure or any heart surgery don’t take the pills without the doctor’s recommendation. First, consult a doctor because ED drugs may be harmful to you.
- Talk to your doctor about your other health conditions or if you are following other treatments because using Sildenafil may be dangerous for you.
- Don’t take Filagra Oral Jelly Flavored 100 mg if you are not suffering from erectile dysfunction because it may lead to other disorders or health issues.
There are certain medicines that combined with Sildenafil Citrate may trigger other health problems also called Medicine Interaction. Check below some examples:
- Nitrates: These types of medicines are also used to treat different heart diseases including chest pain (angina). Don’t take Sildenafil alongside nitrates because you may experience severe health conditions such as heart disease. If you want to take other medicines combined with Sildenafil first consult a doctor.
- Alpha-Blockers: These medications are often used to treat enlarged prostate in males and to lower blood pressure. ED drugs also may decrease blood pressure and if you are combined with alpha-blockers you may notice extremely low blood pressure. If you want to take Sildenafil Citrate alongside alpha-blockers it is recommended to take the lowest dose of Filagra Oral Jelly Flavored 100 mg, which is 25mg. Anyway, consult a doctor before you are planning to take any of these medicines.
- Calcium Channel Blockers: Amlodipine is also used to decrease blood pressure. Filagra Oral Jelly Flavored 100 mg can interact with amlodipine and both of them reduce your blood pressure and you may experience abnormal blood pressure. Before you take any of them, consult a doctor.
- CYP3A4 Inhibitors: You should be careful while consuming ritonavir or other CYP3A4 inhibitors. These medications are often used to treat HIV and AIDS. If you are a patient who is following CYP3A4 inhibitors treatment it is recommended the lowest dose of Filagra Oral Jelly Flavored 100 mg which is 25mg. But for more information talk to a doctor.
Healthcare providers usually prescribe different dosages for their patients. It depends on your response to treatment, the severity of your medical condition, other medicines you may be using, and age. In case, you are unsure what dosage is better for you, avoid using this product or discuss it with your physician.
- Filagra Oral Jelly Flavoured 100 mg
Where to Buy Filagra Oral Jelly Flavored 100 mg?
We recommend our trusted online pharmacy BrandRX.to. We guarantee high-quality medicines, fast delivery, and low prices compared to pharmacy stores near your house. Moreover, you can always return the medicines or change them to others. Also, you can find medicines for other health conditions, not only for erectile dysfunction.
- Here are some tips on how you can prevent ED problems. First exercise regularly, quit smoking, and avoid alcoholic drinks as well as fatty meals.
- Remember don’t change anything in the doctor’s prescription because you may experience severe adverse effects.
- ED disorder may also get you serious mental issues such as depression and anxiety. Treat ED as soon as possible.