This tablet is often used to treat impotence or erectile dysfunction (ED) in males. Sildalist 100/20 mg also may be prescribed by a doctor if you are suffering from pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), or benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). While Sildenafil Citrate and Tadalafil are the main active ingredients, Sildalist 100/20 mg contains other inactive ingredients such as lactose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, and others.
The manufacturer of Sildalist 100/20 mg is Dharam Distributors. This medicine is produced to a high-quality standard, which ensures its effectiveness and safety.
How Does Sildalist 100/20 mg Work?
Tadalafil and Sildenafil Citrate belong to the phosphodiesterase type-5 (PDE-5) class of medications. PDE-5 is responsible to return the penis to its normal state after sexual intercourse. Active ingredients are blocking the action of the enzyme cGMP, which leads to vasodilatation and relaxation of the muscles around the blood vessels in the penis. When a man is sexually excited a huge amount of blood flows into the penile causing an erection. These tablets work only with sexual stimulation.
Additionally, increased levels of PDE-5 are found in the lungs, retina, and penis. Sildenafil is necessary to cause an erection after a man is sexually excited. Tadalafil works like an enhancer of Sildenafil, which makes erection last longer during sexual intercourse. To get a better effect it is recommended to take the pill 35-60 minutes before you plan to begin the sexual activity.
How to Administer the Tablet?
The recommended dose of Sildalist 100/20 mg is one tablet per day (24 hours). The effect lasts 4-6 hours, depending on your lifestyle including foods, habits (such as smoking), and others.
Use a glass full of water to swallow the pill. While swallowing avoid chewing or breaking the pill. Avoid grapefruit juice because you can get delayed effects or even severe adverse reactions. Alcohol also it’s not allowed because it decreases the effectiveness of the drug.
The dosages vary among patients because it depends on how ED you are suffering, it can be mild or severe. Inform your doctor if you are using other medicines while planning to begin an ED treatment.
Check below the dosages:
- Sildalist 100/20 mg
Adverse Effects of Sildalist 100/20 mg
Sildalist 100/20 mg may give you some negative effects usually due to allergy, overdose, alcohol, and others. Side effects may be different such as mild, moderate, and severe. Patients ignore commonly mild side effects. It is recommended to consult a doctor if you are experiencing any of the side effects listed below. For example:
Common Adverse Effects
- Blurred vision
- Bowel issues
- Painful and prolonged erection
Uncommon Adverse Effects
These side effects usually are not dangerous and it is not necessary to stop the treatment if experience any of them. However, your doctor may give you some recommendations on how to prevent or avoid these adverse effects.
- Light sensitivity
- Nasal congestion
- Infection of the urinary tract
Severe Adverse Effects
In rare cases, you may experience these side effects and it is recommended to stop administering these pills and tell your physician promptly.
- Priapism (when the erection lasts more than 4 hours)
- Chest pain
- Dizziness during sex
- Ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION)
If you are following other treatments, it is recommended to consult a doctor before you intend to administer ED medicines. Check below certain diseases that alongside ED medicines you may experience undesired results.
- Organ donor recipient
- HIV/AIDS (especially if you are following treatment with protease inhibitors)
- Blood cell issues such as leukemia, multiple myeloma, and sickle cell anemia
- Liver and kidney disease
- Genetic diseases of the retina such as retinitis pigmentosa
- Deformed penile
- Stomach ulcers
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Low blood pressure (hypotension)
- If you experienced recently a heart attack, cardiac failure, stroke, or serious arrhythmia.
- Coronary artery disease
- Cardiovascular disease such as aortic stenosis
There are certain medicines and substances that may interact with Sildalist 100/20 mg and you may notice less effectiveness or even severe side effects. Check below some examples:
- Grapefruit juice
- ED drugs with other active ingredient such as Vardenafil, Avanafil, and others
- Medicines used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension)
- Amyl nitrate
- Nitrate medications such as nitroglycerin
- Nitroprusside drugs
- Antifungal medicines
- Guanylate cyclase such as riociguat
- Antihypertensive drugs
You should keep Sildalist 100/20 mg at room temperature (below 30C or 86F degrees) and away from direct sunlight and moisture.
Where to buy Sildalist 100/20 mg?
Many patients feel ashamed and uncomfortable buying ED medicines from local pharmacy stores. If you are seeking a reliable online pharmacy, you are here on BrandRx.to. We guarantee our customers high-quality medications, fast delivery, and low prices compared to pharmacy stores near your house. Moreover, you can always change or return the medicines. Place your order on our website and we will bring your medicines right to your home. In addition, you can find drugs for other health conditions not only for erectile dysfunction.
- It is not recommended to take more than one pill per day (24 hours).
- While you are administering Sildalist 100/20 mg it is not allowed to consume grapefruit or products that contain it.
- If you intend to use medicines for other health conditions, you should consult a doctor. Only the doctor can change the dosage of ED drugs or prescribe other medicines alongside ED treatment.
- Talk with your doctor immediately if you are experiencing dizziness or nausea during sexual intercourse.
Check below some tips that may help you prevent or avoid erectile dysfunction:
- Exercise regularly
- Reduce or avoid alcoholic drinks
- Quit smoking
- Ask for help if you are suffering from certain mental diseases such as depression, anxiety, or others.