A medicine that is used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence in males. When males lose their ability to get and maintain an erection is called erectile dysfunction. Valif 20 mg can help you to recover the capability to get hard erections. While Vardenafil is the active ingredient Valif 20 mg contains other inactive ingredients such as lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, and others. Physicians may prescribe Valif 20 mg to treat other health conditions such as pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) and benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
The manufacturer of Valif 20 mg is an Indian company called Ajanta Pharma Ltd.
How Does Valif 20 mg Work?
Vardenafil blocks the action of the enzyme called phosphodiesterase type-5 (PDE-5). PDE-5 breaks down the cGMP that is responsible for relaxing the smooth muscles in the penis. After muscles are relaxed, more blood is allowed into penis tissues causing an erection. In the retina, lungs, and penis are found high levels of PDE-5 enzyme.
Valif 20 mg works only alongside sexual stimulation. These ED drug doesn’t protect you or your partner from sexually transmitted disease such as chlamydia, HIV, genital herpes, and others.
To get a better effect you should administer the tablet 35-60 minutes before you plan to begin sexual intercourse.
The only way to administer the tablet is orally. Only water is allowed to swallow the pill. While swallowing you should avoid chewing or crushing the tablet. Other drinks are not allowed such as grapefruit juice, alcohol, and other soda beverages. The effective treatment time is 4-6 hours, depending on your meals, habits, and other factors. Valif 20 mg is not intended as regular medication and it is recommended to administer the pill only when you plan to begin sexual intercourse.
Vardenafil may decrease blood pressure. Combining it with alcohol you may experience extremely low blood pressure. Alcohol also will decrease the effectiveness of the Valif 20 mg. Grapefruit products alongside ED pills may get you delayed effects.
It is recommended to inform your physician about products that you are administering alongside ED medicines such as nonprescription and prescription drugs, herbal products, supplements, and others. You should consult a doctor if your condition does not improve.
The dosages vary among patients, depending on other health conditions and the severity of the erectile dysfunction. That’s why it is important to talk with your doctor before you intend to take any ED medicines. Check below some examples:
- Valif 20 mg
- Valif Oral Jelly 20 mg
Side Effects of Valif 20 mg
Valif 20 mg like other medications may give you negative effects. There are three types of side effects: mild, moderate, and severe. One reason that you may experience adverse effects is an allergy to the ingredients of this medicine.
Mild Adverse Effects
Usually, patients ignore this category of negative effects. The main reason for these mild side effects is dehydration. You can diminish this issue by increasing your water intake. Check below some examples:
- Back pain
- Dryness in eyes
- Muscle pain
- Upset stomach
Moderate Adverse Effects
The second category of side effects is not dangerous for the patients. Your physician may be able to help you to avoid or to prevent moderate adverse effects. Check below some examples:
- Urinary tract infection
- Nasal congestion
- Blurred vision
- Pain in limb
- Light sensitivity
- Ringing in ears
Usually, if you are experiencing moderate negative effects, you can continue the ED treatment.
Severe Adverse Effects
In rare circumstances, you may experience severe negative effects. It means that if you notice severe negative effects, you should stop ED treatment and talk with your doctor immediately. Check certain examples below:
- Dizziness during sex
- You may experience decreased or loss of hearing
- Priapism (you may experience a prolonged erection for more than 4 hours)
- You may experience loss of vision in one or both eyes or non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION)
- Chest pain
Certain diseases may interact with erectile dysfunction and you may experience undesired results. You should consult a doctor before administering any ED medications. Check some examples below:
- Retinitis pigmentosa (genetic disease of the retina)
- Organ donor recipient
- Issues with blood cells such as multiple myeloma, leukemia, sickle cell anemia, and others
- Priapism (when erection lasts longer than 4 hours)
- Liver and kidney issues
- Stomach ulcers
- Bleeding issues
- Deformed shape of the penis
- If you have experienced surgeries in the last 6 months
- If you suffered from myocardial infarction (heart attack), stroke, or arrhythmia in the last 6 months
- Cardiovascular diseases such as aortic stenosis, general ventricular outflow obstruction, and others
- Cardiac failure, coronary artery disease (can cause unstable angina)
While you are on ED treatment, you should avoid certain medications and substances. The following drugs may interact with ED pills and you may experience less effectiveness or even severe adverse effects. Check below some examples:
- Alcohol (will decrease the effectiveness of the Valif 20 mg)
- Grapefruit juice or products that contain it (you may notice a delayed effect)
- Certain antivirals, antifungals, and antibiotics
- Antihypertensive medications
- Organ donor-recipient drugs
- Nitroprusside drugs
- Nitrate medications such as nitroglycerin
- Erectile dysfunction medications with other active ingredients such as Sildenafil Citrate, Tadalafil, Dapoxetine, Avanafil
- Guanylate cyclase stimulators such as riociguat
- Alpha-Blockers (used to treat high blood pressure and sometimes doctors may be prescribed for prostate issues)
- HIV protease inhibitors
- Amyl nitrate (also known as poppers)
Where to Buy Valif 20 mg?
Most patients feel ashamed and uncomfortable buying ED medications at local pharmacy stores. You can choose the online pharmacy BrandRx.to. We guarantee high-quality medicines, fast delivery, and affordable prices compared to pharmacy stores near your house. Moreover, if you got the wrong drugs you can always change or return them. In addition, you can find medicines for other health conditions not for erectile dysfunction only. Place your order on our website and we will bring your medicines right to your home.
- Follow the instructions in the doctor’s prescription to treat your ED fast and safely.
- Keep Valif 20 mg away from children and women.
- It is not allowed to use any medicine after the expiry date because it may cause severe adverse reactions.