Suhagra 25 mg is a tablet that is designed to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence in men. These pills are used to get harder and stronger erections. While Sildenafil Citrate is the active ingredient, Suhagra 25 mg also contains other inactive ingredients such as microcrystalline cellulose, lactose, magnesium stearate, and others. Sildenafil Citrate belongs to a class of medicines called phosphodiesterase type-5 (PDE-5) inhibitors.
Cipla Ltd. is the manufacturer of Suhagra 25 mg.
If you have doubts about what dose to choose, you need a doctor’s consultation. Doctors will assess your condition and will prescribe the dose that may be beneficial for you. In addition, by taking the right dose you may avoid certain adverse effects. Check below the dosages:
How to Administer the Suhagra 25 mg?
Administer the pill whole by mouth with a glass full of water. It is not advised to split, break, or chew the tablet while swallowing because you may experience an unpleasant taste in your mouth. Don’t use other beverages because it may lead to severe adverse effects. You can take the pill no matter what time of the day it is, but you should be careful because the next dose you should administer only after 24 hours.
The main purpose of these pills is to get you harder erections. You may even forget about your ED problems. The effect lasts between 4-6 hours. It depends on the dosage that you administer. To get a better effect you should take the tablet 45-60 minutes before your sexual intercourse. If you are drinking alcohol, smoking, or taking illegal drugs these habits might influence the effectiveness and will decrease the erection time.
How Does Suhagra 25 mg Work?
Commonly, when a man is sexually stimulated, the walls of the penis are extended. For people suffering from ED, the walls of the vessels of blood contract and it leads to less flow of the blood through them. That’s why people suffering from ED may have less or even no erection. Taking Suhagra 25 mg helps to relax the muscles as well as improve the flow of blood in the penis, causing long-lasting erections that may last even after you finish your sexual activity.
Side Effects of Suhagra 25 mg
In general, Suhagra 25 mg is not harmful to you. There are some cases when you may experience mild or even severe adverse effects from these pills such as allergy to Sildenafil. Usually, it results from over-consumption, taking other drugs along with Suhagra 25 mg, drinking alcohol or illegal drugs, grapefruit and products that contain it, pre-existing health conditions, smoking, and other factors. Check below some examples:
- Chest pain
- Painful and prolonged erections
- Blurred vision
- In some cases, loss of vision
- High blood pressure
- Bowel issues
- Joint pain
If you are experiencing any of them you should immediately consult a doctor.
Precautions and Contraindications
There are certain precautions that you should know before you start to take ED drugs. Check below some examples:
- If you experienced recent cardiac surgery or had a heart attack it is recommended to consult a doctor before you take the pill because it may lead to severe undesired side effects.
- You should buy Suhagra 25 mg from authorized pharmacies no matter online or offline. It’s not recommended to buy ED drugs from unknown pharmacy stores or persons because it may lead to unwanted adverse effects. It means that these pills may contain other inactive cheap ingredients that may influence effectiveness and erection time or also can show you undesired adverse effects.
Some contraindications may lead to additional health issues if administering this medication.
- Don’t take these medicines alongside Sildenafil: glyceryl trinitrate, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate (Monoket), nitrates (drugs for chest pain), nitroglycerin (Nitro-Dur, Minitran, and others), because it is unsafe.
- There are other health conditions that are contraindicated to Suhagra 25 mg such as cardiovascular disease (uncontrolled hypertension, impaired cardiac reserve), stroke, heart failure, and myocardial infarction.
You should talk to your doctor about all your pre-existing diseases because it may influence the effectiveness of the Suhagra 25 mg or even cause undesired side effects. Doctors need to assess your health conditions and then prescribe you medicine and the right dose for you.
Where to Buy Suhagra 25 mg?
BrandRx.to is a trusted online pharmacy that delivers to its customers high-quality medicines. All you need to do is to place the order and we will get your medicines right at your home as fast as possible. Moreover, it will save you a lot of money compared to pharmacy stores near your house. In addition, you can find other medicines for different health conditions, not only for erectile dysfunction.