This is the first hair loss cream that is based on bioactive enriched herbal extract. It helps to prevent hair loss and stimulate hair growth. This product may also prevent greying of hair by promoting hair pigmentation. Eclipta and Licorice are the key ingredients of this cream. Eclipta nourishes hair from the roots because it is rich in vitamins and natural proteins. It is not advised to use this cream without a doctor’s approval because you may experience unwanted results. That’s why you should use this product under a physician’s supervision.
The manufacturer of Anti-Hair Loss Cream (100 ml/tube) is the Himalaya Wellness Company.
Using once daily this product is usually recommended. However, you can use it twice daily in case of severe hair loss. It is not allowed to use this cream more often than is prescribed by a doctor because it will not treat your condition faster. Use this cream at the same time each day, to get the most benefit. If you do not notice the desired result, your physician may adjust the dosage or prescribe other drugs for hair loss.
- Wash and dry your hands and the affected area before using this product.
- Thereafter, apply a thin film of cream to the scalp and gently massage it in. It is not recommended to cover, wrap, or bandage the affected area unless a doctor directs you to do so.
- Additionally, you should wash your hands after each use to avoid getting this cream to your eyes, nose, or mouth. However, if you get this product in the previous places, rinse with large amounts of water. Contact a doctor if the irritation lasts.
If your condition does not improve or if it worsens, immediately contact a healthcare professional.
Tell your doctor if you are allergic to the ingredients of this cream or have any other allergies. In addition, share your medical history with your physician before using this product. Examples include:
- This cream is useless against Male Pattern Baldness (baldness due to genetic reasons)
- Skin infections
- Kidney or liver problems
This cream may be used during pregnancy with a doctor’s approval only. Discuss with your physician before breastfeeding because through the bloodstream this cream may pass into breast milk.
- Store Anti Hair Loss Cream at room temperature (below 30C or 86F degrees) and away from direct sunlight and moisture. Therefore, you should not keep this cream in the bathroom.
- Keep away this product from the reach of children and pets because it may be harmful to them.
Where to Buy Anti-Hair Loss Cream?
You can find this product at many local pharmacy stores. In any case, you can choose the online pharmacy BrandRx.to. We guarantee 100% original branded products, fast delivery, low prices compared to local pharmacy stores, as well as great customer support. In case you get the wrong products, you can return or change them. Additionally, on BrandRx.to you can find medicines used to treat a wide range of medical conditions. Examples include mental disorders (such as depression), osteoporosis (brittle bones), kidney, heart, or liver disease, and other conditions. Place the order on our website and we will bring the medicines right to your home.