A unique combination of active ingredients helps in the treatment of scars. Contractubex Gel 50 IU+10/100 mg works into the scar, which helps to decrease it from the inside. This effect leads to roughly an invisible scar. Additionally, it regulates the production of scar tissue and helps the healing process. The active ingredients of this medicine are Extra Cepae Fluid, Heparin Sodium, and Allantoin. Despite that, it contains other inactive ingredients such as Sorbic Acid, Methyhydroxybenzoate, and others. However, the dosage and duration of the treatment will decide your healthcare provider. Do not use this product without a doctor’s recommendation because it may lead to unpleasant results.
The manufacturer of Contractubex Gel 50 IU+10/100 mg (20 g/tube) is Win-Medicare Pvt. Ltd.
Commonly, using this medicine once or twice daily is considered the recommended dose or as directed by your healthcare provider.
- Wash and dry well your hands and the affected area.
- Apply a thin layer of gel and spread it evenly on the skin
- It is not recommended to wrap, cover, or bandage the affected area unless your physician directs you to do so.
If you see your scar does not improve or it worsens, immediately contact a doctor.
- This gel treats scars making them invisible
- Help to lessen symptoms associated with the scar (such as itching)
- Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Heals and supports the production of scar tissue
Where to Buy Contractubex Gel 50 IU+10/100 mg?
You can find this gel at many local pharmacy stores. However, you can choose the online pharmacy BrandRx.to. We guarantee high-quality medications, fast shipping, low prices compared to pharmacy stores near your house, as well as excellent customer support. In case you do not get the correct medicines, you can return or change them. Furthermore, on BrandRx.to you can find medicines used in the treatment of other diseases including erectile dysfunction (ED), HIV infection, kidney and liver disease, mental disorders (such as depression), and others. Place the order on our website and we will bring the medicines right to your place.